Frequently Asked Questions
- Download the MyBlue Member App on iTunes or Google Play.
- Click Register Now and complete the required steps.
- Verify your account by entering the last 4-digits of your Social Security Number, or answering personalized security questions.
To register, you’ll need to enter your name, email address, birth date, Blue Cross Member ID number, and either the last 4-digits of your Social Security Number, or answer personalized security questions.
Yes. If you are a primary subscriber, your suffix is defaulted to 00.
A one-time, secure process ensures that only identified Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts members can access their account.
You can reset your username by clicking “Forgot Username?” and entering your email address or phone number and date of birth. You can reset your password by clicking “Forgot password?” at the bottom of the app log-in page and providing information such as email address and date of birth.
No. Members are no longer required to enter their SSN. To register, you can either enter the last 4-digits of your Social Security Number or answer personalized security questions.
No member information is stored on the phone. All information is encrypted and secured within a protected database.
- Subscribers and spouses can only view their own information, and information (including the ID card) for their dependents under age 18.
- Subscribers and spouses can view information (including the ID card) for dependents with certain disabilities.
- Dependents 18 years and older can only view their own information.
Our Find a Doctor & Estimate Costs tool allows you to search for doctors, dentists, and hospitals anywhere in the nation.
You can download your digital ID card to your phone or email a PDF of your card to your doctors.
For medical, vision, and dental claims, you’ll only see the latest version of the claim. For claims related to pharmacy coverage, you’ll see all past and present versions of the claim.
You can see your last ten doctor visits and filled prescriptions. NOTE: If you see the same doctor multiple times, or refill a prescription, you’ll only see the most recent visit or filled prescription.
The MyBlue Member App is available to most members, including students. However, the app isn’t available if you’re in the Federal Employee Program (FEP), Blue Benefit Administrators (BBA), Ancillary only, Medicare Advantage or standalone Part D plans, or have standalone dental, vision, or wellness coverage.
Please contact Member Service at the number on your ID Card (TTY: 711).
The MyBlue Member App is compatible with Android OS 6 and above, and iOS 8 and above.