If you're living with a chronic condition, you may be able to benefit from the Blue Care Connection® chronic condition management program. This comprehensive program is designed to help you understand the day-to-day management of your condition, support your doctor's plan of care, and improve your quality of life. It also provides individual self-assessment and educational tools, and, when appropriate, support by phone from a nurse coach, to help you to take a more active role in your own health management. Nurse coaches use evidence-based guidelines to determine what education and support may be helpful.
Program Benefits and Advantages
The program is designed to:
- Increase your understanding of your condition
- Improve your ability to follow your treatment plan
- Help reduce complications
- Deliver educational materials
- Offer 24-hour phone and online educational support
Our chronic condition management program offers support to individuals with the following conditions:
- COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease)
- Coronary artery disease
- Heart failure
To learn more or to see if you're eligible for Blue Care Connection chronic condition management program, please call 1-800-392-0098, and choose option 2.