Ways to use Find a Doctor & Estimate Costs
1) Full Access: Members, take full advantage of searching your plan's network and accessing cost estimation capabilities by creating or signing in to your MyBlue account.
2) Browsing: Conduct general searches on providers and facilities locally or nationwide. These results may not be within your plan's network and will not display costs related to procedures.
Reasons for using Find a Doctor & Estimate Costs
- Find doctors, dentists, hospitals, and other health care providers
- Search for cost estimates on approximately 1,600 common medical procedures and access an expanded selection of cost-estimation features
- Read and write reviews on doctors
- Compare up to 5 results side-by-side
Please note: Cost estimates can only be accessed by logging in to your MyBlue account, and are not available for members with Indemnity or Medicare plans.